Why choose RADIESSE?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
RADIESSE is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
Are wrinkles giving away your age?
RADIESSE® provides an instant lift by restoring lost volume in areas of the lower face, effectively treating moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. And it continues to work with your body, stimulating the natural production of collagen for a more refreshed appearance that can last up to a year or more in many patients.
How RADIESSE® Dermal Filler
Smooths Skin Wrinkles & Folds
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. RADIESSE is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen.
The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Dr. Cheryl Burgess: Using RADIESSE® Dermal Filler on Patients
What Aging Hands Say About You
LeAnne: A Patient Story & Review of RADIESSE® Dermal Filler